The absolute need for an “About” section didn’t hit-me-upside-the-head until I tweeted something about the incarnation and got the reply, “Which incarnation?” Only aware of one incarnation: the incarnation of Jesus Christ, I asked the Twitter follower what she meant. She didn’t know any other incarnations either – she just wanted to make sure I “wasn’t a ‘crazy’”! Now, if this blog were about Jeeps, I could say, “I love Jeep Wranglers!”, and you’d basically…
Welcome all!Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
- 10,911 hits
- My Tweets
- Is Scientific Concordism Really a Feature of the Bible? on
- 6 Reasons Why Ken Ham vs Bill Nye Gives the Truth a Black Eye on
- What if Evolution Meant High Intelligence and an Advanced Civilization Were INEVITABLE??? on
- Big Surprise in Ken Ham vs Bill Nye Debate on
- 5 Week Science and Religion Course WITH Discussion on
If so inclined, donate to advance the credibility of our witness to the gospel with any dollar amount.