You’ll never guess who believes that – Richard Dawkins. “Shut up!!!”, you’re thinking. No, it’s true! While few scientists currently agree with them on the question of whether a highly intelligent species and advance civilization are inevitable in evolution , famed Oxford evolutionary biologist and outspoken atheist, Richard Dawkins, AGREES with Simon Conway Morris and Kenneth Miller (two ardent evolutionists who are also ardent Christians) that high intelligence and an advanced civilization are INEVITABLE in…
Welcome all!Please feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
- 10,911 hits
- My Tweets
- Is Scientific Concordism Really a Feature of the Bible? on
- 6 Reasons Why Ken Ham vs Bill Nye Gives the Truth a Black Eye on
- What if Evolution Meant High Intelligence and an Advanced Civilization Were INEVITABLE??? on
- Big Surprise in Ken Ham vs Bill Nye Debate on
- 5 Week Science and Religion Course WITH Discussion on
If so inclined, donate to advance the credibility of our witness to the gospel with any dollar amount.